My Shopping List
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 25 Min.
Chill Time: 30 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 pkg. (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
+ 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
+ 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
+ 1/4 c. butter, softened
+ 1 tsp. vanilla
+ 4 drops yellow food coloring
+ 1 drop red food coloring
+ 1 pkg. (16 oz.) powdered sugar, sifted (about 4-1/4 c.)
+ 1 Tbsp. green colored sugar
+ 5 OREO Cookies, divided
+ 2 JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows, cut in half
What to do:
1. Prepare cake batter and bake as directed on package for 24 cupcakes, blending dry pudding mix into batter before spooning into prepared cups. Cool completely.
2. Beat cream cheese, butter, vanilla and food colorings in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Gradually beat in powdered sugar until blended.
3. Arrange cupcakes on large platter to resemble a stemmed pumpkin as shown in diagram; frost with cream cheese mixture. Use colored sugar to fill in the stem. Add 2 cookies for the jack-o'-lantern's eyes. Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over cake for the mouth. Arrange marshmallow halves in mouth for the teeth.
* Substitute: Prepare using your favorite flavor of cake mix.
* How to Create Your Own Unique Cake: Let your imagination run wild and create your own unique cake. Just assemble the cupcakes into desired shape, such as a ghost, monster or witch face, then frost and decorate. It's easy!
* How to Store: Keep refrigerated.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 250; Total Fat: 10g; Saturated Fat: 4g; Cholesterol: 40mg; Total Carbs: 40g; Fiber: 0g; Sugar: 32g; Protein: 2g; Sodium: 260mg;