My Shopping List
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 15 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 large eggplant (1-1/2 lb.)
+ 1/2 c. KRAFT Olive Oil Vinaigrettes - Parmesan Pesto, divided
+ 1 c. CLASSICO Traditional Pizza Sauce
+ 1 pkg. (7 oz.) KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
+ 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
What to do:
1. Heat greased grill to medium heat.
2. Use vegetable peeler to peel eggplant into 1-1/2-inch-wide lengthwise strips, leaving about 1/2-inch-wide unpeeled space between each peeled strip. Cut eggplant crosswise into 8 slices.
3. Reserve 1 Tbsp. vinaigrette for later use; brush both sides of eggplant evenly with remaining vinaigrette.
4. Grill 8 min.; turn. Top with pizza sauce and cheese. Grill 5 to 6 min. or until cheese is melted.
5. Transfer eggplant to plate; top with basil. Drizzle with reserved dressing.